Brandy Slush – A Wisconsin Favorite
You’ll find this make ahead cocktail to be a sunny citrus blend, warmed by the mellow flavor of brandy. Perfect for cooling off in the summer and a welcome offering during the holidays.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 bags of black tea
- 1 (12 oz) can of lemonade
- 1 (12 oz) can of orange juice – pulp free
- 2 cups of brandy
- Mix and bring to a boil, sugar and 7 cups of cold water
- Separately, boil 2 cups of water; than add the 4 bags of black tea. Set for 10 minutes.
- Mix both mixtures together and put in a 5 quart container.
- Add thawed can of lemonade, thawed can of orange juice, and 2 cups of brandy.
- Stir well and freeze for 2 days.
Takes about 15 minutes to make.
Serves: 8 drinks